/
0 Comments

merry Christmas

2010 took me places I never would have imagined! I’m thankful to be back home “for now”, celebrating this wonderful season with family. There’s no place like home and getting loved on by so many special people. I’ve realized that one reason God’s brought me back home is to be filled up and refreshed by the love of those here so I can continue on my journey, sharing that love with those who need it.

May you be filled with God’s love this Christmas. And I pray He will use us all to spread it around in 2011!

Love and blessings, Hannah

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.