I'm appointed!!

/
0 Comments
Just wanted to write a quick note... I JUST received word from the Candidate Director that I have been appointed with Africa Inland Mission!!! In short, that means that they have approved me to be a missionary through their organization based on my interviews, psychological evaluation, etc. Now the next step will be working with them on receiving an actual assignment in Africa. Also, I can now to begin my support raising (with AIM I will be raising 100% of my support for the field). My time line is still to leave for Africa in 2009, and I hope to have more specific details on the where and what by the end of this month. So please continue to pray with me for God to specifically guide my steps as I intentionally seek out His purposes. I look forward to sending you a more specific update in the coming weeks.

Thanks as always for your caring interest and support!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.