Calendar Fundraiser = Huge Success!!

/
0 Comments

I'm happy to report that the calendar fundraiser was a huge success!! With your help, we raised over $2,600 for Family of Hope Services in Namibia. That converts to nearly $19,000 Namibian Dollars. Thank you to all of the sponsors for this project, to those who purchased a calendar and those who helped sell them. They are hanging on walls and refrigerators across the U.S., in Canada, Namibia, the UK and Australia! I'm always in awe of the creative ways God provides for those in need. The idea for the calendar came to me randomly a couple months before I left Namibia. By the end of that week, I had over half of the sponsors needed for the project. It was amazing to see it all come together. And I'm greeted every day by the beautiful faces of my precious friends at FHS hanging on my refrigerator door. :) I also want to thank all of you on behalf of Abigail Bachopi, the FHS director, and the staff, children and families of FHS.

Also, FHS has launched their new website. The web address is now different than the one printed on the back of the calendar. The website looks great and I know you will be blessed to spend some time reading about the children and various projects they've got going. Check it out at http://familyofhopeservices.org.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.