Craft for a cause

/
1 Comments
Are you crafty and want to craft for a cause?

How about making some of these adorable pillowcase dresses for me to take down next time I go to Haiti? They are perfect for the hot climate and the girls look adorable in them!


If you or someone you know would like to make some dresses, you can make any size, amount, and color from baby to young teen. I have a relationship with several orphanages in Haiti and other families with young girls, so every dress made will find the perfect home.

Currently, my tentative plans are to return to Haiti the beginning of May, so I would just need them by then if you wanted to send them along with me on that trip. You can Google "pillowcase dress" for instructions. I've seen them made with different variations. Some with pockets or a trim at the top. All are cute!

Email me if you have any questions or if you need my address for mailing the dresses.

(Photo from One-Hip-Mom)


You may also like

1 comment:

Jess :) said...

(I just commented on your FAQ Namibia post...)
And you went to Haiti??!! That is so cool - my husband went last summer and loved it - we want to go back, I didn't go because our son was too small at the time... Loving reading your blog!!! :)

Powered by Blogger.