Donations for Haiti

/
0 Comments
As details of my future ministry in Haiti are coming together, some of you have been asking about the current needs there. Here's a list I put together of items that can always be used.
  • Children's underwear
  • Children's vitamins (chewable or gummy)
  • Children's medicines
  • Baby formula
  • Children's swimmies, rafts and life jackets
  • Kid's and adult sunglasses
  • Children's Bibles and illustrated books
  • Matchbox type cars
  • Soccer balls and pumps
  • Backpacks
  • Dolls and barbies (black ones preferred)
  • DD batteries
  • New or like new children's clothing*
  • Hobby Lobby gift cards to buy supplies for teaching the kids how to make jewelry
  • New or like new men's casual shoes or sandals (sizes 8-11)
  • And donations for more Creole Bibles are always a blessing!
I always prefer that items (i.e. books, toys, clothing) be new or at least like new. The main reason for this is because the wear and tear on things in Haiti is much greater. The better things can start from the beginning, the longer they will last. 

I'm available to meet you to pick up these items or if you live outside the Maryville area, email me at hannahsterling@live.com and I will give you a mailing address for these items.

I look forward to sharing more information with you in the coming weeks of how God is leading me to continue in Haiti. Thank you for your prayers as I seek His direction. :)



"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs His steps." Proverbs 16:9


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.