Capturing Haiti

/
0 Comments
I often find it difficult to truly capture a moment in Haiti that I can share with each of you or keep as a visual souvenir for myself. The lens of even the best camera is too limited to contain the breathtaking views, though I do try to snap as much as I can! I find the same struggle trying to portray the beauty of the people, but thankfully they at least fit a little better into the frame.

Last week up in the mountains of Chevrine I had a few minutes to play around with a volunteer's super nice beast of a camera. Here are a few shots I got before I (sadly) had to return it. He had told one of the guys on the hike up that he had insurance in case it fell off the side of the mountain--he would just have to go collect the pieces. I asked him if he had insurance to cover theft. Then I remembered that I'm a good Christian girl and the verses reminding me that I shalt not steal or covet came to mind! :)








Thanks, Jeremy (on the right), for letting me play with your camera!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.