Hangman and a couple of laughs

/
0 Comments
This afternoon at I was in charge of playing Hangman with a few of the girls at FHS. They had a lot of fun with it. Some of the students are still learning my name, so one of the puzzles was "My name is Teacher Hannah." After they solved it I asked them who Teacher Hannah is. They were quite convinced I had spelled it wrong for there is a Teacher Ana and they described her in the beautiful red shirt she is wearing today. Finally they realized that I was Teacher Hannah. I told them they better not forget it! :)

What really got me laughing was the puzzle word "Heaven".

They were one step away from hanging the poor little guy and they had the letters __ E A __ E __. I was trying to help them guess the word and said, "It's a place we all want to go one day."

"ETOSHA!!" One excited girl blurted out. (Etosha is the huge national park here in Namibia.)

I had to laugh at that.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.