Following God into the world...

/
1 Comments
I just heard this song on the radio for the first time (thanks LifeSongs!). I think it's my new favorite song. And the video coupled with it makes it even more powerful. I pray that more and more people will commit to following Jesus to wherever it is He wants to take them. "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers ar...e few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." (Luke 10:2) I'm praying for more workers to be sent out, whether it's across the street or across the ocean. God has chosen us to bring His love to all people. Who are you loving today??



You may also like

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my word it was SO WONDERFUL to talk to you yesterday! LOVED it.

Merry Christmas, honey!

xoxo!

Powered by Blogger.