Etosha National Park

/
1 Comments
Dad, Kelly, and I are still having a great time. It's been fun playing tour guide for my family this month! I've also been able to go to some places I've never been before, so that has been an extra treat. Etosha was a first for me...

Etosha is 13,840 square miles and home to nearly 150 mammal species. My only disappointment was that we didn't see any lions, but we still managed to see a lot even though this time of the year isn't really the best time for game viewing. It's better to visit Etosha during the hot and dry months, and we're now just ending the rainy season as we head into winter. We still had a great time and Kelly and I probably took 700 photos between the two of us! (What I am going to do with a thousand pictures of Namibian wildlife I do not know!)

I'll let the photos below speak for themselves. I know I've posted many of these animals before, but we were able to get really close to some that I hadn't been as close to before. Enjoy!

Jackals and their feast

We stumbled upon a goldmine of animals at this waterhole!

Zebras and kudus


Wildebeests

Zebras and oryx

The baby was no more than 1-2 weeks old! And already over 250 lbs!

Impala

Lilac breasted roller


You may also like

1 comment:

Parag said...

Etosha national park is also a great place to spot wildlife in Africa and in dry season it's a beautiful sight to see the animals come to the waterholes to drink. From giraffe's, zebra's and impala's to lions, rhino's, elephants and other animals, they all come together.

Powered by Blogger.