Playtime!!

/
1 Comments
Today I decided to treat some of my favorite FHS peeps to a day o' fun! Teacher Elizabeth, her sister, her three kids, Kaita, Ndjeri, and myself headed to Spur for lunch. For the next three hours we played, ate, and played some more! The kids had a great time jumping in the inflatable castle and I had an equally great time watching them. :)

I love Ndjeri's face!

Gift and Nessy were scared of going in at first. They eventually warmed up to the idea and were bouncing and laughing the rest of the time.

We had no problem cleaning our plates!

Don't let Kaita's sad face fool you. This is what I got when I told him to smile. What a stinker!

The video games were a big hit, though none of us knew what we were doing!

This face sums up the day!


You may also like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love - ADORE - the picture of the little girl at the end!!!!

Looks like everyone had a grand time!

Powered by Blogger.