Leaving Namibia

/
0 Comments
If you've been able to follow along with my journey in Africa, you know that I've recently said my goodbyes to all my wonderful friends in Namibia. When I signed up to head to Namibia with Africa Inland Mission, I gave a time frame of 18-24 months. It's been 18 months and I have felt for a while now that God was bringing my time there to a close.

Now that I've found myself back in East Tennessee, I still have much to process from such an incredible and overwhelming experience. I will continue to write about Namibia from time to time, but I've written my final prayer letter and would like to share it with you.

I can never thank you enough for all of your support, prayers, and encouragement throughout my time in Namibia. I know that God sustained me through your prayers. I have so much to be thankful for. Those 540+ days were filled with blessings beyond my imagination.

I am excited for the days ahead. I know that God is continuing His work in me and will continue to use me wherever I am, if I'll allow Him. I am open to His leading and I hope that you will keep praying with me as I continue on this journey.

Click to enlarge, and click again on next page to enlarge even more.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.