White Christmas!

/
0 Comments

If you don't already know this.. we had a White Christmas here! No more dreaming. It actually happened! I could hardly believe my eyes this morning. There is just something magical about snow. And it happened to be the perfect kind of snow for building snowmen! And yes, for those of you in the hot places like Namibia and others... there are different types of snow! Come visit next year... maybe it will happen again! Though I won't hold my breath. ;)


For those of you who also had snow today, I hope you took the chance to enjoy it! And for those of you who didn't... maybe these pictures will bring you some joy.


Namibian Santa! And he's ready to cook! :)

Matt wanted to make the biggest snowball EVER. He did make a couple pretty big ones. The cat was the unplanned (but pretty stinkin' awesome) result. :)



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.