Happy One Year Anniversary To Me!

/
2 Comments
Today marks my one year anniversary in Namibia! I left the U.S. last June, stayed for nearly a month in Kenya, and arrived in Windhoek on July 23, 2009. People have asked me, "How has your time been?" and I never really know how to best answer that question. To sum up the past year in just a few sentences would be nearly impossible. If I listed only adjectives to describe the past year, I would choose words like... incredible, challenging, encouraging, intense, fulfilling, active, and even surprising at times.

I feel like the stories from my blog have given pretty accurate reports of my ongoing experiences here, what is happening, and what I am learning. So I will not recap all of that. Instead, I hope you will take some time to read my latest newsletter and watch the 6-minute video I made from photos and videos I've taken over the past year. The quality of the video is poor because even at the lowest resolution it was a huge file for posting! (If any of you would like a copy of this video, my mom or my church can put the original file onto a DVD for you.)

I know that God has used you all in a mighty way as you have chosen to partner with my ministry through support and prayers. "Thanks" never seems like a strong enough word, but please know that I do appreciate you all more than words can say!

(click to enlarge)



You may also like

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a wonderful video - the light and love of Christ is evident in you - many blessings for strength and endurance in the race.

Jenny said...

just watched your video...got pooly and also missed you and got excited all afresh about SEEING you.

xo!

Powered by Blogger.