Petting Zoo: Rounds 2 & 3!

/
0 Comments
We've been continuing the petting zoo trips at FHS. We've got one more lined up next week, but here are some pictures from our last two outings. It's never a dull moment around that place!


A new student joins Linda's class...

The calf had been born less than a week before. Apparently Mama Cow already has some help to look after her baby...

...or perhaps the eland just thinks he's part of the family!

Kaita was not too keen on backing up any further to take a picture with the goat.


One of the monkeys snatched a glove right out of one of the kid's pockets. Little stinkers!


I've never seen such an excited ostrich!



One of the kids actually took this photo. I was impressed!


This is the best photo I've taken so far of a guinea fowl. Their feathers are used in all sorts of arts and crafts here.


This is my new pal Paulus. I love this little guy! And I think the feeling is mutual. :)




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.