In the News

/
0 Comments
Here are a couple recent newspaper articles of interest...

Last week the Miss Namibia finalists visited FHS. I was out with Teacher Anna and a couple of the kids and only saw them taking photos as they were about to leave, but I heard it was quite a commotion. They handed out lollipops to all the kids--the lollipops themselves were part of a fundraiser for another great organization. They also put on a puppet show teaching kids how to better protect themselves against abuse.

In the same paper was a snippet about how some of the residents in Katutura get their water. I've often seen children even much smaller than these struggling to carry big jugs of water back to their homes. And I thought my childhood chores were burdensome!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.