Vuvuzelas and Ice Cream

/
0 Comments
As the World Cup soon comes to an end, we're keeping the spirit alive at FHS! Linda, inspired by a Sunday School craft from church, helps the children make vuvuzelas. Each kid cut out the bottom of the plastic cup, slid it down the paper towel roll and taped it on. Voila! Their very own vuvuzelas! We made them promise they wouldn't blow them inside... but of course there were a few rebels throughout the day. Thankfully, they aren't as loud as the real thing.


Later today, Teacher Anna's class had an ice cream party... also courtesy of Linda. This was a reward for their good behavior on Monday--and Linda and I agreed that any excuse to have an ice cream party is a great one!


(By the way, I'm cheering for Spain. I found myself first cheering for Mexico, then Ghana, and now Spain. Some of the guys I play soccer with on Monday nights are from Spain, so that made it an easy choice...)


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.