FUN, FUN, FUN DAY!

/
0 Comments
Friday was the last day of the third school term. To celebrate, we had a Fun Day at FHS for all the kids. It was a lot of work but a great success!! I think the photos can speak for themselves...


We were able to rent a jumping castle. I think it was called a Gladiator Pit. It was an obstacle course of sorts. The kids LOVED it... to say the least!

Beautiful Justina... There are some days where it takes all of my energy to make her smile. It seems to me there is a deep sadness within her that breaks my heart. Her smile on Fun Day was no struggle at all! And it brought me great joy to see her so sincerely happy.

I think Kaita may have been the most determined bobber for apples we had that day! He did finally get his apple and ate it with great satisfaction. :)
Lunch time!


All the kids in the area quickly got word of the Fun Day. I think some non-FHS kids did sneak in for some games and treats, but we wouldn't be able to accomodate the hundreds (and hundreds!) of kids in the community.

For this game, kids had to dig through the custard to dig out the jelly treat hidden inside.

Face painting is always a kid-pleaser!

I was in charge of the "Treat Walk". Think "Cake Walk"--on steroids!

Our Fun Day even made the local paper!!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.