Pillowcase dresses :)

/
0 Comments
In previous trips to Haiti I had seen little girls in these adorable pillowcase dresses. They are so perfect for the hot climate here. During my last trip back home I got the word out to anyone who might be interested in making these dresses for me to bring down and give out. A lady named Maria from New Orleans got busy and mailed me 12 dresses! I teared up when I opened the box, knowing how special these dresses would be as gifts for some precious little girls in Haiti. She even made a matching hair bow for each dress. I've never even met Maria but we have mutual friends from the seminary there. Thank you SO much for using your talent to bless some children in Haiti!

Some others of you expressed interest in making the dresses as well. Please do! They can always be used and I can take them with me on upcoming trips. 

The photos below are mostly of Maria's dresses. The last volunteer team brought down a few dresses as well, so a couple of the girls are wearing some of those.

I excitedly pulled out all of the dresses when I received them to admire each one! 


Each of the girls at Living Water Haiti Orphanage received a brand new dress. They loved them! And don't they just look adorable!? They wore them the night Mama Sarah got back from a 20-day trip to the States.

Little Ashley is just too cute! This was one of the dresses the volunteer team brought down. I went ahead and gave her a hair bow too because I didn't want her to be left out! Even at her young age, trust me, she'd notice!

Gerlanda is just cute as a button!

Mirlandia and her trademark model pose! :)

I just LOVE the hair bows!

Of course I had to give one to little Crystelle who lives near NeNe's niece. 

 She's such a beautiful and joyful little girl! It was so good to spend some time with her and bless her with this special gift.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.