Finally! :)

/
2 Comments
I feel like "At Last" by Etta James should have been playing in the background. Finally! Cake balls = heavenly bites of goodness... IN AFRICA! :) Two residents staying with Steve and Pam brought me two cake mixes and a tub of icing from the States. (I had realized that the ingredients here in Namibia simply will not make proper cake balls.) I used the mixes to make two batches of the most delicious cake balls I've had in some time! Chocolate covered strawberry and funfetti... my favorites. So far everyone else seems to be enjoying them as well. Ana is having another as I type this. This is the most I've seen her petite little self eat in one day! :) I wish you could all come over and indulge. If you come, leave some room in your suitcase for cake mix and icing and I'll make you some the day you arrive. ;)




You may also like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cake balls look delicious! Is that a microwave in the background of your picture?! I'm glad you are doing so well. We prayed for missionaries today and Dade prayed for you and Jenny! Love, Jill

Jenny said...

Yay! SO glad you had your cake balls! I must admit I wish I could have had some too :)

I watched my first Cold Case episode last night. Season 1 didn't work, so I skipped to season 2. I'm a little confused about the romantic angle, but besides that it was great...although of course I wished for you and some duka popcorn to make the experience truly great.

Love you dear.

Powered by Blogger.