The Windy City

/
0 Comments
And no, I’m not referring to Chicago. Chicago has nothing on Cape Town! This city should be dubbed the windiest city in the world. I have never felt wind as strong as the wind here. I told Kitty that if I were a 70 year old woman, I would have blown away. There were several times when the wind stopped me dead in my tracks or even blew me a step backwards. There was another time when my bare skin got pelted with whatever dust, dirt, and pebbles blew off the ground. It actually hurt--felt like tiny needles flying into my arms. Couple the strong wind with the cold air, and you can imagine that I’m not the happiest of campers. (I’m not a cold weather person!) But I will say, Cape Town is beautiful and this is one of the best vacations I’ve ever been on. God is good and blesses me so much more than I deserve.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.