Losing my southern touch?

/
0 Comments
We were able to borrow a small trailer for this trip. Our suitcases just weren’t going to fit in the back of Cindy’s Rav4 no matter how hard we tried. When we arrived at the lodge in Springbok, we had our own private gate to park and lock up our vehicle. Problem was, with the trailer on the back (that was too difficult for us to take off and on) it was going to be a challenge for us to maneuver it into the small space. Boastfully I claimed, “I’m from Tennessee, I can back a trailer!” Which, years ago, was very true. But apparently, I have lost my touch because it was a mess. Some kids had been watching us from the hill, and after about 10 minutes apparently decided to go get their dads to assist us. This was right after I also boasted, “We don’t need men!” I ate my words as we watched them back the trailer into the spot perfectly in about, oh… 15 seconds. So to all the men out there, we appreciate you… but I still think that if I had one more shot I could have gotten it in. ;)



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.