The calendars have arrived!! :)

/
0 Comments

Mom came home to four boxes of calendars on her doorstep. She says they look great (sneak preview above) and I can't wait to get my hands on one! And YOU can have your hands on one before I do.

Many of you have already told me to reserve a calendar (or calendars) for you. Now is the time to start placing your official order. If you've already told me you want one or more, confirm the number and email (hannahsterling@live.com) or message me your address. Also, I need to know if you need any of them before Christmas.

I am heading to a Himba village this weekend. I won't have internet access (or a toilet for that matter!) until I return on Monday. So it will be good to start letting orders pour in now and then I can sort through them when I return so Mom can know how many she'll need to start mailing.

Again, if you're ordering for yourself and live in Maryville or I'll be seeing you before January 1st, I can deliver it to you when I get back home to save you postage. Or if you're out of town but ordering for yourself, I can personally mail it when I return to save my mom some work. We just want to make sure we are on time to fulfill any orders for Christmas gifts and so forth, so don't forget to let me know when you need them.

So send in your orders now and I'll quote your price with shipping when I get back from the village next week, including information for how to pay for the calendar(s).

And remember, thanks to the sponsors.... 100% of the sales of these calendars will go to FHS! :) :) :)


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.